26 July 2020
– On July 27th, Monday, we invite all parishioners to participate in a solemn Liturgy from 6.00 pm, when together we will celebrate the birthday of Father Arthur and the name day of Father Daniel. You`re welcome, we`ll be waiting for you!
– On Wednesday, July 29, we commemorate St. Martha.
– On Friday, July 31, we commemorate St. Ignatius of Loyola – a priest from the Jesuit order.
– On Saturday, August 1, we commemorate St. Alphonse Maria de Liguori, a bishop and church teacher.
– Next Sunday, August 2, is the feast of the Virgin Mary of the Angels. On this day, Father Grzegorz will celebrate his first Liturgy at 10.30 am in Sofia and finally, with the laying of hands will bless the participants, who will receive a complete indulgence by visiting our Franciscan Church. Indulgence is a forgiveness from God for the temporary punishment for sins whose guilt has already been erased after a well-made confession. The gift of indulgence can be received by any of us who are in a state of grace, (who have entered the Sacrament of Confession and received the remission of sins), have participated in the Holy Liturgy, received Holy Communion and prayed for the intentions of Pope Francis.
– And this summer we offer you spiritual exercises, combined with the opportunity for active rest and relaxation in the silence and majesty of the Old Mountain, in Uzana, where from 6th to 16th of August will be held another session of the school for evangelization „Virgin Mary from Nazareth”. More details about the program and registration can be found on the board in front of the Church.
– We extend a cordial invitation to all parishioners to participate in a solemn Liturgy from 18.00 on July 27th, next Monday, when together we will celebrate the birthday of Father Arthur and the name day of Father Daniel. You`re welcome, we`ll be waiting for you!
Mass Scedule in the Church:
– on weekdays from 8.00 and 18.00; on Sunday from 9.00 am (Polish), 10.30 am (Bulgarian language), 12.00 pm (English language), 6.00 pm (Bulgarian language)
Because of the pandemic situation we are in, we ask you:
* Keep a distance of 1.5 – 2.0 meters from each other. Families living together can also be together during worship services.
* According to the requirements, the mouth and nose must be covered with a mask.
* We transmit the sign of peace to each other with a gesture of smile or nodding but without any touch.
* We cannot use the holy water we traditionally found at the entrance of the temple, and we cannot kiss the relics or other objects of worship.
* It is imperative to restrict our movement in the temple, and when we stand in line to receive Holy Communion, we must again patiently keep a distance.
* You have the opportunity to receive Holy Communion in two ways: in the mouth or in the left hand, and with the right hand you put it in your mouth in front of the priest.
* Leaving the temple after the liturgy, let us keep calm and the necessary distance again.
* You have the opportunity to take advantage of the sacrament of Confession in the open, on the terrace in the churchyard, during each liturgy.