XXII SUNDAY, YEAR A
– On Tuesday, September 1, with care and personal commitment to the environment and with gratitude to God for His wonderful deeds, we will celebrate World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation, an initiative introduced to the Catholic Church by Pope Francis in 2015 and shared and celebrated together with the Orthodox Church.
– On Wednesday, September 2, we commemorate St. Apollinaris from Posat, our Capuchin brother.
– On Thursday, September 3, we celebrate St. Gregory I the Great, Pope. This day is also the first Thursday of the month. During the adoration of the Holy Communion, which will start at 5:00 pm, we will also pray for new and holy priestly and monastic calling and vocations.
– September 4 is the first Friday of the month and before the evening mass with litanies we will pray before Holy Communion, honoring the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
– On Saturday, September 5, we commemorate St. Teresa of Calcutta – a nun. In her honor and relying on her holy intercession, we invite you to a solemn Liturgy, which we will celebrate from 6.00 pm. On this day, let us remember in our prayers the sisters of her order “Missionaries of Charity” who serve in Bulgaria – in our parish and in the cities Plovdiv and Varna.