JUNE 6, 2021 – CORPUS CHRISTI
– Happy Feast Corpus Christi! Today the Church emphasizes the richness and beauty of the sacrament of the Eucharist, which is the main aspect of our faith and an extraordinary heavenly gift for us! As we take part in this celebration, let us pray that our Lord will make us souls dedicated to the blessed Eucharist, so that our relationship with Him may evoke in our hearts love, spiritual joy and peace! Thank you to everyone who participated and participated in the preparation of the altars and the feast!
– On Wednesday, June 9, we commemorate St. Nicholas of Gethsemane, a Capuchin.
– On June 11, Friday, we celebrate the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. On this day the parish in the town of Rakovski, General Nikolaevo district celebrates its temple holiday.
– On Saturday, June 12, the Church pays homage to the Blessed Virgin in the celebration of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
– On June 13, next Sunday from 18.00, in the monastery of the Sisters of the Eucharist will be held a liturgical procession with the statue of Our Lady of Fatima. During this devotion, a prayer will be offered for an end to the pandemic, for an end to the wars and for the preservation of peace in the countries where there is tension; in particular for Lebanon, according to the intentions of Pope Francis.
– We inform you about the upcoming changes in our fraternal community, which will take effect on July 1 this year. Brother Artur Wladek will be transferred to the parish in the city of Burgas, and we`ll welcome brother Elko Terziiski from the parish in Belozem. Brother Marcin Grec will also move from Bourgas to Belozem, as will Brother Grzegorz Skszela, who will take responsibility for the Belozem community. In that case, our communities are represented as follows: Sofia – brother Jaroslaw, brother Elko and brother Daniel; Belozem – brother Grzegorz, brother Krzysztof, brother Marek and brother Marcin; Burgas – brother Zbigniew and brother Artur. As you can see, our fraternal community in Belozem is larger than the others in connection with the renovation of our monastery in Plovdiv, for which they will take responsibility, as well as for greater pastoral activity of the brothers Marcin and Krzysztof.